The Administrative Representative, will work as an assistant to the Seed2Shirt leadership and operational teams in US/Africa - Virtual.
The administrative representative will provide when requested by the operational director, on task that include developing operational documents, spreadsheets, briefs schedules and calendar development. Candidates for this position must be mid-level professionals with a proven track record of media support and portfolio, support to community projects. He/she will be expected to work virtually, and when appropriate onsite office setting and with a variety of executive operational teammates, outside stakeholders, including high-level government officials in US/Africa.
Provide strategic, technical and administrative leadership to achieve administrative objectives.
- Develop an implementation campaign plan for programs.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with other implementing partners to ensure proper capture of activities.
- Establish and foster relationships with a broad network of Partners, donors, practitioners, government officials and business leaders, assimilating them and contributing to new developments relevant to the program.
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Hold a certification or degree in communications admin support or other equivalent;
- Have at least 2 years of experience, including 1 year in a structure programs support;
Proven track record of working with operational teams and board of directors.
Qualiﬁcations desired Qualiﬁcations
- XX Be able to work with partners and communities in the transfer of knowledge through training workshops, meetings and the use of participatory methods;
Experience in budget management
- Be able to provide technical training to partners and communities;
Have a working knowledge of English and French -required; master at least two other local languages spoken in the cotton producing areas ;
Ability to work in a rural community environment
Good computer skills, i.e. Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter (stating their salary expectations) and a CV by e-mail to email@example.com. (no more than 5 pages) with at least three references and a daytime telephone contact as well as copies of academic documents. Please send them to The Director, Seed2shirt.
E-mail applications must be attached to a single file (Ms. Word or PDF) with the job title in the subject line.
Applications are reviewed on a regular basis.
Your application was submitted successfully.